Many cultures and traditions have historically believed that the evil eye is a "look" that brings bad energy from others due to envy.
It's thought that wearing the evil eye in the form of jewelry can serve as a protective device against the 'malevolent glare' of others.
Buy this set and save 15% off full price!
1) Evil Eye Necklace - Harnessing the power of the evil eye, sapphire, and white topaz to deflect bad energy from those around us.
Sapphire is believed to protect against negative energies, and attract abundance, blessings, and gifts. White topaz is believed to surround our auras in white light protection and divine love.
2) Evil Eye Bangle - Exquisitely crafted from sterling silver, with antique Evil Eye protection motifs, and set with 6 faceted blue topaz gemstones, and 6 faceted white topaz gemstones.
Blue topaz is believed to be a very calming stone, soothing to the emotions and alleviating fear.
- 18k gold over sterling silver, high polish shiny finish
- 2.4 mm marquise cut sapphire center stone
- Surrounded by 4 sapphire accent stones, 5 white topaz stones
- Zirconia diamond upper stones
- Pendant diameter - 21 mm round
- Satellite chain 16 inches + 3 inch extender
- Bangle is an oval shape, 8mm shank width
- Set with blue and white topaz stones
- Fastening clasp to keep it secure (wear away from the body to avoid catching delicate fabrics)
- Internal width is 6cm. Suitable for size 6-6.5 wrists
Evil Eye Protection Jewelry Set
Orders usually ship within 1-3 business days of when payment is received. Because of the manufacturing processes and hand made nature of our jewelry, certain orders can take longer (1-4 weeks) depending on availability of components and gemstones. If you are needing your item in a rush, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about current production time for a particular piece before placing an order, or to inquire about expedited shipping.
Orders over $120 receive free shipping within the US. Most US orders within are delivered within 3-5 business days after it ships.
If you are looking for a faster turn around time, please choose a faster option at checkout, or email email@example.com for any assistance on how to set this up. Extra charge for faster shipping will apply.
We ship all around the world. If you do not see your country listed at check out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can see if we can set up shipping to you. Most orders are delivered within two weeks after it ships. If you would like a faster international shipping option such as FEDEX or DHL, please choose these options at checkout or email email@example.com to organize this. Unfortunately regular First Class Mail and Priority International options do not provide tracking information or insurance.
Please be advised that in certain regions such as the UK, packages will very likely incur customs charges at the buyer's end that can total to around 20% of the purchase price of the order. Seven Saints is not liable for these customs fees. They are the responsibility of the buyer. Seven Saints is not responsible for any delays that may occur as a result of customs checks at the port of arrival of the package.
We regret that at this time, our pure essential oil blends are not able to be shipped outside of the USA because of stringent regulations about flammability of items. Our oil-based chakra roll-on aromatherapy blends are able to be shipped internationally however.
Changing your order:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change your order within 24 hours of your purchase. Once an order is submitted, it cannot be changed online. You do however have the option to cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. Please email us to get assistance with this.
California residents will be charged sales tax which is 9.5%. Outside of California, you are responsible to claim your city tax on your own.